Thursday, February 16, 2012

It Will All Work Out

Everyone is getting married.

And having babies.

And some are doing the baby thing first.

But then there's me.

Still single.

And doing the college thing.

Sometimes I feel like I am behind.

But I just need to remember,

that everyone grows up differently.

And it's not that I am still a child.

Because I'm not.

I'm an adult with different priorities.

And that's okay.

I don't have to be like everyone else.

I'm doing my own thing at my own pace.

I'm not doing anything wrong.

We just all go in our different directions.

And what I need to keep in mind is this:

There is someone out there just for me.

And I will meet him when it's the right time.

For both of us.



xoxo,
Samantha


1 comment:

  1. Sam this is absolutely brilliant! I am in your same boat and needed to hear this :) thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips