Saturday, March 9, 2013

Facebook and Twitter and YouTube, oh my!

So... I don't think it's any secret that I love social media. Well right now I am up to here in it. And you know what? 

I love it!



Right now I am working with two organizations to help build their social media. Then there's the accounts I help manage for my internship. And let's not forget about my personal accounts. Those are important too. 

Let's add them up. I am an admin on four Facebook pages and one Facebook group in addition to my own profile. And I also tweet from four different Twitter accounts. Oh, and I just set up a YouTube channel for one of the organizations.

It's a lot of work but it is fun. And it's totally something I could see myself doing in a future career. Hire me?

Or just follow me on Twitter @MissSamanthaG. That would be cool too ;)


xoxo,
sam

2 comments:

  1. We should potentially go to lunch and just chat social media marketing some day. I am about to start managing 9 different companies' social media accounts and I could definitely use a brainstorm sesh. Plus, I'm still bummed that I missed the blog meetup last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Let's do it! I could also use a brainstorm sesh for some of the projects I'm working on.

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips