Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear Boys

Dear Tall, Dark and Handsome
You left today.
And I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.
I hope you find what you need in life because it definitely wasn't me.
Goodbye,
Sammy

Dear Water,
I can't believe how fast time has gone.
I am counting down the days until I see you again.
There's not very many left.
Impatiently Waiting,
Sammy

Dear Gamer,
I saw you last weekend but couldn't remember what I ever saw in you.
Thanks for messing up the rest of my life.
Grudgingly,
Sammy

Dear Blank,
You were just a crush.
But why do I still secretly look for you everywhere I go?
Confused,
Samantha

Dear Nameless,
I promise I really am not a complete ditz.
I just act like it around you because you are so perfect.
Try to see past my awkwardness?
Lovingly,
Samantha

Dear Hot and Cold,
I can tell that things are changing.
And I'm not sure why that bugs me. But it does.
Can things just go back to the way they used to be?
I miss you,
Sammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips