Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dear Boys: Past and Present

Dear Hot and Cold,
We tried and tried but it never seemed to work.
I  think we are just better off as friends.
Seriously.
Your friend,
Sammy


Dear Water,
Please come home soon so we can figure this out.
Whatever 'this' is.
Love,
Sammy
P.S. I miss you more.


Dear Clarinet,
Remember all those notes we would pass in class?
Yeah, I might still have those.
And now I bet you wouldn't even remember my name.
Have a nice life,
Sam


Dear Ninja,
I remember those MSN chats.
And trying to get you to tell us who you liked.
Years later, we found out your secret.
Thanks for the memories,
Sammy


Dear Tall, Dark and Handsome,
I knew you were too good to be true.
It was short lived and sometimes I regret it.
And sometimes I don't.
Love,
Sam


Dear New Guy,
You are messing with my head.
Please just ask me out already or stop with the games.
It's hard enough to make up my mind about you.
Love,
Samantha

Dear Mission Impossible,
I'm so sorry.
I messed everything up.
Regretfully,
Sammy




1 comment:

  1. Oh my MSN chats. Good times. Thanks for linking up! I love when you do dear boys posts.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips