Saturday, April 14, 2012

Confessions

I like to drink juice straight from the bottle.

I'm in love with glitter and sparkly things.


I have a love-hate relationship with socks. They keep my feet warm but they are so uncomfortable and annoying to wear.

I will still stay up late to read a book. Even if I've already read it a hundred times.

If I don't know you, I am extremely shy. If I do know you, I am obnoxiously loud.

I de-stress by playing the piano.


I tend to be a perfectionist.

If I ever had to run for my life, I would probably die.

I am a very picky eater.

Heights and doctors terrify me.

I love TV crime shows.

Sometimes I become emotionally attached to fictional book characters.

Daydreaming is a hobby of mine.

Daydreaming about my future is even better.


I don't really read magazines. I just like to look at the pictures.

I love bubble wrap.

Sometimes, I do sing in the shower.

I am not a morning person.

I sometimes think that I was born in the wrong time period and that I actually belong in an era with big, fancy dresses.

~

I am constantly afraid that I am not good enough.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...soooo you know how I said we were the same person?? Pretty sure this post just confirmed that. ;) ha!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips