Sunday, January 27, 2013

It was an awesome week

So last week I got back from Florida which was awesome itself. And then the week just kept being awesome. Here are some of the awesome things that happened.

1) I went to a meeting for my internship and all we did was brainstorm ideas for Facebook posts.
Awesome.

2) Class was canceled.
Awesome.

3) I got some much needed alone time to catch up on a few things.
Awesome.

4) I was assigned certain beats (topics) to cover on Twitter for my internship.
Awesome.

5) My car got stuck in the snow today. Not awesome. But I was able to get it out by myself. Yay for independence.
Awesome.

6) I talked to him at church today.
Awesome.

7) My patriarchal blessing arrived in the mail. (I lost the folder with the original in it in a box somewhere at my parents' house.)
Awesome.


How was your week awesome?

xoxo,
sam



1 comment:

  1. I once put my patriarchal blessing in the washing machine by accident. It didn't survive.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips