Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby it's cold outside.

This morning I rolled over in bed to check my phone like I do every morning. My twitter timeline was full of tweets about bad weather, iced-over roads, closed canyons and many accidents. Blah. It's going to be one those days I thought. I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep in my warm bed. I thought about skipping class for about two seconds but because I missed classes on Tuesday I figured I better be a good student and go. I can't get senioritis this early in the semester. I stayed in bed as long as I could planning the warmest outfit I could think of in my head.

Then a small miracle happened. I got an email saying my first class had been canceled! I could have sworn that a small choir was singing hallelujah somewhere in the stormy clouds. It was the best thing that has happened so far today.

I am determined to stay warm today. After enjoying the sun in Florida, I swear Logan feels a lot colder than it did before I left. Today is definitely the day for layers. I hope you all stay warm and safe!


xoxo,
sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips