Sunday, February 10, 2013

Things I think about late at night

It's late and I know that I won't be able to sleep if I tried because there is so much going on in my head right now.

Applying for big-girl jobs scares me. I feel so inadequate.

I have to get my blood drawn this week. Cue the anxiety.

I feel so blessed to have my internship. There have been so many incredible opportunities and experiences already.

I wish I had my piano here tonight.

Why does it have to be snowing again?

I'm spending next weekend in St. George. That will be fun.

Thank goodness I have one o'clock church tomorrow.


Goodnight friends!


xoxo,
sam

3 comments:

  1. Dude. Applying for big girl jobs IS totally intimidating! I'm still there with you. I don't know that I'll ever feel good enough for my dream jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I discovered your blog a bit ago via Elise and then failed to look at it again....but now I need to comment on several posts to inform you how much the same we are! For example, I wish I had a piano...in fact I just told someone that an hour ago. Also, I hate hate double-hate getting my blood drawn. And now I will go comment on other posts to continue informing you of our sameness.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips