Thursday, February 6, 2014

The unpublished

Do you believe in coincidences? I like to believe that everything happens for a reason but sometimes that reason isn't something we know or understand. When hard times come, it's reassuring to have that comfort that there is a reason for everything. Maybe it will help you grow, learn something or even just make you see the world in a different way. Whatever the reason is, I think life is more than chance encounters or random coincidences.

This morning I logged into my blog and was scrolling through my list of posts and I noticed one that I had written last March. It was unpublished and untitled. I opened it and couldn't believe what I was reading. I don't remember writing it but it is exactly what I need right now in my life. It's the words I needed to hear. It gave me reassurance and comfort that things will work out. I wrote about a different way of looking at a challenge that I still struggle with today. Something I had forgotten. How was I so insightful almost a year ago to be able to write something that would help me later? There's no way it was just a coincidence.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I read back through old posts and it helps remind me how powerful I am! Especially through old posts that never get published!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips