Thursday, December 30, 2010

2o1o

another year has come to a close.  2010 has definitely been a year to remember and i dedicate this post to all the memories that i will always cherish.  so much happened this year: so many ups and downs.  there was graduation, moving out, 18th birthday, college, new jobs, AP testing, friends lost and friends made. so much laughter and tears, smiles and frowns.  so many emotions: excitement, anxiety, sadness, happiness, nerves, love, regret, remorse, longing, worry, affection.  i know i could not have gotten through the rough patches without my family and friends.  they were there to support me and help me see that even though the road ahead may be dark, there eventually has to be light.  becuase light always wins out over darkness.  i am so very blessed to be surround by so many supportive people who love me despite my weaknesses.  this past year, i have come to appreciate friends and began to realize who my true friends are and who i can truly count on.  i feel like i have grown a lot, both emotionally and in maturity.  moving away to college really helped me see what the real world is like and forced me to leave my little bubble of layton, utah.

i hope this next year is even better and that i will continue to have these growing experiences and make memories that will last a life time.

happy new years everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips