Wednesday, December 1, 2010

dreams.

Over the past few weeks, I have had many of those super real feeling dreams. Here are a few of them:

The first one I remember, I was getting married. Although, I never saw his face. He was always busy or in the other room. The only contact during the dream was a few phone calls. It was so real! I remember feeling the way I think I were feeling while planning a wedding; the emotions were so real! I saw the reception, although I don't remember many of the details. I actually don't remember a lot of the details from the entire dream, but I remember how I felt. How happy and satisfied with life I was.

Last night, I dreamed I was a mother. I was suddenly in the hospital and was handed a small bundle, I remember being confused and the sudden realization that this was my son. He was so small and perfect with brown hair and brown eyes. Again, I felt strong emotions is this dream, as I clearly remember the panic I felt when I realized that I could not take care of him; I was not married and still in college. I remember the tough decision I had to make between adoption or being a single mother. In the end I chose adoption, but was able to name him, and chose the name James.

I don't know what all these dreams mean, or if they have some sort of significance because they were so clear and strong. Over Thanksgiving, I talked to my dad about them, and he told me that those dreams are the ones to pay attention too, especially if they made that big of an impression on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips