Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wednesday the fifteenth of june

I applied for a new job!  This one is at a bridal store and I think I would really enjoy working there.  I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully I will! :)

So this past weekend, I went to visit my wonderful family in Layton.  On Saturday, we went to a family reunion in Newton; a teeny, tiny town  next to the Idaho border.  We were late getting there and when we walked in, a lady was talking about wanting to get a picture before everyone started leaving.  Leaving?? We had just got there!  So we tried to talk to people a bit, but it was relatives I didn't know.  Besides my family, I think I knew 3 or 4 other people.  Eventually, we left and made the hour and a half drive back home.  Later, we had a movie night and watched I Am Number Four and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  The number four movie was really good!  Although I was a little annoyed when the it ended and left the story plot wide open.  I am guessing there will be a sequel in the future...?

I am finally starting to get to know some people who live in my building.  Last week we met the boys who live next door and the other night, I hung out with them and watched a movie and played outside and just talked :) We are slowly making new friends.

Okay. Time for a funny story.  I work with this really odd guy.  He just has the weirdest ideas.  He was telling me about this one government conspiracy.  So apparently, the government and Apple have joined forces and are aiming to take over the world.  They are designing the ipods so that as many people will buy them as possible.  And once enough people have bought them, the government will tell Apple to flip a switch or something that will send an electric current through the ipod and headphones into the users brain.  Then they will have control over the entire population.  I know, crazy, right?  And the funny thing is that he was dead serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips