Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random Stuff I Don't Need But Kinda Want

The purpose of this blog is to showcase those random items that are cool but not necessarily needed.


I would love to have a hammock, and I'd even take a private island to go with it!

This bathtub has an Audrey Hepburn-esque to it.




Great idea! Make dishing out dinner a little easier!

This salt and pepper shaker gives you the best of both worlds.




Genius.

I would be found guilty of playing with my food if I had these...

Love it!




This idea is very original.  I can honestly say I have never seen anything quite like it.




This reminds me of New York City.  I absolutely love twinkling lights!




Kitchen space is very valuable, make use of those tight corners with a spacious drawer.

Okay, I might actually need this one.  Cutting my own guitar picks is difficult sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips