Thursday, May 26, 2011

But, It's My Dream!

Dreams, goals and aspirations; they all are a governing force in our lives.  They are points we wish to reach in our life time.  They are destinations we want to end up at.  Without dreams, life can be quite dull.  How we act and the decisions we make are ultimately determined by our dreams.  We desperately want to reach our goals and actualize our dreams, so we are willing to make the necessary.  For example, an aspiring college student is going to put forth the time and effort to be involved and get good grades in high school in order to be accepted into their dream college.


Lately, I have been thinking about what my dreams and what exactly I want to achieve in life and making my own bucket list.  Here are just a few of my dreams.


★ graduate college ***in progress***
★ temple marriage
★ write a song
★ adopt
★ live in NYC
★ meet Taylor Swift
★ learn to play the guitar ***in progress***
★ see the northern lights
★ find a 4-leaf clover
★ catch fireflies
★ help baby sea turtles make it to the ocean
★ go on a humanitarian trip to a foreign country


Dreams are what keep us going in life.  Without them, what would we have to look forward to?  What would be purpose of living?  My dreams keep me going during the rough patches and help me stay focused on what I really want.




And I just have to include this video clip.  One, because it has to do with dreams. And two, it stars the one and only, Taylor Swift!







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips