Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday's Words 1

Welcome to the very first edition of Wednesday's Words!

Every week I will pick a topic or idea and post relevant quotes. My main goal with this is to provoke thought and provide motivation for myself and my readers.

Why Wednesdays? Sometimes we all just need a little pick-me-up to finish out the week. Something to spur our minds forward and wake us up from the monotony of life. And maybe, perhaps bring a smile to your face because you can relate.

(If you ever have any suggestions of something you would like to see on Wednesday's Words just leave it in a comment.)

Today's topic: Friendship










"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
- Ludwig van Beethoven


xoxo
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips