Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Be Brave

A few days ago, my friend posted on her blog about being brave which prompted this post. Bravery is something that has been on my mind for a long time. It's something I'm struggling with now. I have this fear. This crippling fear that sends me into a panic and prompts an anxiety attack whenever a situation arises. I am now facing this fear head on and I am trying to be brave. I want to be brave. But this fear, it has such a strong hold on me and my emotions. Whenever I have to face this situation, I worry about it for days. It consumes my thoughts and I can't think of anything else. I lose my appetite and and I can't sleep. There is this constant knot in my stomach. It's hard to function normally.

But I am trying to be brave. This is a trial in my life and I don't think I will ever fully overcome this fear but it is something I am trying to work on. I have chosen to do something that forces me to face my fear. It's not going to be easy. I know it's going to be hard. It's okay to have fears but it's not healthy for that fear to take over your life to the point that makes it difficult to function.



I hope I can do this.


1 comment:

  1. Girl! I hear ya!! Being brave is seriously the HARDEST thing!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips