Monday, December 31, 2012

What a year!

So 2012 was a big year! There were happy and sad times. Laughing and crying. As I sit at the kitchen table at my parents' house, I can't help but reflect on the year and smile at the memories. I have changed a lot this past year and I am so different from who I was a year ago. Progression is a good thing and as I look forward to 2013 and all it has in store for me, I get a little excited. The year 2013 is going to be even bigger and better. I am graduating, (hopefully) getting a job and moving out of Logan where I have lived for the last three years. But the good doesn't come without the bad. Leaving Logan also means leaving some of the best friends I have ever had and that will be incredibly hard to do.

And so I sit here at the table staring out the window at the freshly fallen snow and thinking about the past year, I notice the light bouncing off the white snow and it catches my eye. And as much as I don't like snow, I have to admit that it is beautiful outside. And I realize that everything that has happened - good and bad - is in the past and my future is as bright as the snow out the window.

And with that, I'll leave you with this picture. The view from my window of the peaceful and snow covered world outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips