Sunday, May 12, 2013

I graduated!

I graduated college last week! I now have a bachelor's degree in public relations and I can't wait to put it to use :) I also can't wait for my actual diploma to arrive in the mail :) The last three years have been the most trying, difficult and yet rewarding years ever. I have learned so much about life and about myself. I pushed my limits and learned what I am capable of. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to get a college education and I know that my life will be better for it.

It was so windy that my hat kept flying off! 

I felt such a sense of accomplishment as I walked across that stage. I'm so proud of myself.





This girls are so amazing. I couldn't have survived the program without them. 

I'm so grateful for my family's love and encouragement. 

I'm especially grateful for my parents and their support.

College graduate.


I did it!

My best friend. I miss her tons already.

xoxo,
sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips