Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm in New York... Meet Elisabeth!

Hey guys! I'm in the Big Apple this week and having the time of my life. So I want to meet my dear friend Elisabeth and fellow social media addict. She is awesome!


Heya Sam's readers!
I'm Elisabeth and I blog over at Imma Walking Fashion Crime!

I'm a 5 foot 10 inch SugarCityite with a love for all things girly!
Cause let's be honest, I'm a girly girl in every sense of the word!
Sugar City, Idaho is where I'm from and it's the cutest little town EVER!
But I might be a little bias...
Let's talk a little bit about Sam.
Isn't she just AMAZING?!
We go WAY back.
Okay...maybe not that far...like freshman year of college, but we hit it off right away!
I truly love this girl and I'm SOO happy that she having so much fun in New York right now! :)
Do you guys have a friend like Sam?


Isn't she awesome! Love her.

xoxo,
sam

1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips