Thursday, April 21, 2011

Help, Please :)

Okay everyone.  I want some feedback about an idea.  Because my major is now public relations, that means I am in for a lot of writing.  So.  My dad suggested I create a new blog to write in regularly about 'important' things.  Not that this blog isn't important, it's just a little more personal and less formal.  I want to create something that I can display my work in, sort of like an online portfolio.  And by the time I graduate, I will have multiple years worth of writing that I can use when trying to get a job.  Plus, I will be continually improving my writing skills.  I will definitely keep writing in this blog as a fun project and to let people know what I've been up to.  But I need help about what to put in this new and 'important' blog.  Any suggestions?  What would be interesting to readers?  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips