Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Simplicity of Black and White


I am sure I have mentioned before, my not-so-secret obsession with interior design.  So I was surfing the web looking at pictures and here are some with a common theme.  Black and white is not as boring as one might think.

I love this chandelier!

Just look at those stairs!


If you aren't a big fan of black and white, add an accent color!






This reminds me of something off of Star Trek.


Bare walls.


I'm really liking the stack of drawers in the corner!


I can see this kitchen being in a country home.

I wonder if this couch would be hard to keep white?


Black and white bedroom.


Ceiling art?  I haven't decided if I like this room or not.

Too much black for me.


Um... Just ignore the man standing awkwardly in the background.


Simple bedroom.


I like the idea of a curved bar.


What do you think of using black and white as a decorating scheme?  What are the goods and the bads?  The ideas you like and the ones you don't?  Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips